Translate

January 10, 2012

Enoying my weekend


Saturday night Keith started a fire. It was nice to sit by the fire and enjoy the warmth! We have been having a lot of fires lately. Last year we didn't use the fireplace at all, this year I think we've had fire at least five times so far.
I sat by the fire playing with Instagram on my phone. It's really fun to make the pictures look better with editing.



Riley just wants to be next to me. He doesn't care where...


Sunday morning, I slept late. I needed it!! At about 10ish I made breakfast. I can't seem to remember what these are called. I keep wanting to call them eggs in a hole. But, that not right! My mom made them growing up but, what the heck are they called........?!?! Anyway they were good.
(Should have tried using Instagram to make this pic better)


No comments:

Post a Comment