Translate

February 22, 2014

Good Girl Moonshine

I have been making GGMS in big batches and keeping it in the fridge. That way it's ready to drink. I like to have simple things already done & ready to go. I do have to say I've built up my tolerance  for ACV! It can be addicting. 

I learned about this awesome drink from Trim Healthy Mama. 

P.S. My favorite benifit is that it can help weight loss. Also, I've read that it helps with inflammation among other things.  And, It is detoxifying, who doesn't love that!


Good Girl Moonshine

Makes: 1/2 gallon jar

1/2 cup Bragg's ACV (apple cider vinegar) 
2 tsp. gr. ginger
Stevia, to taste 

Add all ingredients to 1/2 gallon jar and enough water to fill the rest of the jar, stir. That's it! Give it a good shake, stir or twirl with a straw before you drink as the ginger tends to settle. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment