Translate

January 21, 2013

2013 Running Challenges


In 2013 I have decided to start something new:
13 in 2013 is a running challenge I've joined. I need to run 13 races of any variety this year. They can be virtual runs as well. 

I am so inspired by my friend Brandi and her blog Thin after twins. She is doing these and I am ready to get back into shape. Last year was quite the year so after reading Brandi's post I decided this is my year!



I also signed up for 5 by the 5th another challenge I found because of Brandi. I just need to run five races by June 2013.

And, to top it off I am going to run in  the Colfax half marathon on May 19th! I  just completed my second week of training for this 17-week program. It is official I am signed up and paid for to run this so, here we go! Oh, Um I get to run through the zoo! I'm so excited!


I have signed up for this Game Day 5K on Super Bowl Sunday as well. I need to get these runs in and need little ones along the way as I train for the half marathon. Wow! I can't believe I'm doing this, I might be crazy! 



1 comment:

  1. I'll be at all those races! :) We are going to rock this year!

    ReplyDelete