Translate

November 12, 2008

Upcoming trip to Branson, MO

Yesterday I booked my trip to Branson. I found tickets on Southwest Airlines for $139.00 round-trip. Yeah. I will be there December 4-7. Every year all my sister-in-laws and Mother-in-law have a "Girls Weekend" to do some Christmas shopping and see some shows in Branson. Last year I didn't go (money was tight) but, this year I decided to just do it. I talked to Keith about it and we decided it could be my birthday present. I am so excited to be one of the Monnig Women and their annual trip. This trip is going to be fast, I fly in Thursday at 1:15pm and everyone leaves Kansas City to drive down there at 4pm. And, drive back Sunday to catch my plane by 8pm.

I'll post pictures and blab on about it soon, so look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment