Translate

November 5, 2008

Flank Steak

Marinate for at least 30 minutes:
Soy sauce
brown sugar
garlic

grill for 8-10 minutes on each side

Sounds so exciting doesn't it. It is super easy! I have decided recently I like flank steak. OK maybe the fact that they were in the clearance meat section at a great price so a bought a couple and put in the freezer. So, one of my clients gave me this marinade. I am one of those cooks who throws in a little of this and that so, the first time I made I think it had too much brown sugar, slightly sweet. Although I did marinade it for a good day and a half. Tonight I made it again, I tried to find the right combination, aka. not too much brown sugar and only let it sit for an hour. We eat it with horseradish sauce. I use my electric knife to cut thin slices. Tonight Keith and I only ate half so I sliced the rest of it and put it in the freezer, I'll probably pull it out and use it for burritos or steak nachos for a quick fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment