Translate

November 17, 2008

Pineapple Cheese Casserole

I got this recipe from A Latte Moment blog.
It sounds kind of interesting.
I am going to try this tonight, my Mom is in town and my sister and nephew are coming over for dinner. We are having pork chops and baked potatoes. I've wanted to make this, today seems like as good of time as any to make this for a captive audience. I'll keep you posted.

20 oz. pineapple chunks
3 tbsp. pineapple juice
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup shredded cheese
3 tbsp flour
1/2 cup melted margarine or butter
1 cup crumbled ritz crackers

Drain pineapple reserving 3 tablespoons of juice.
In a mixing bowl, combine sugar and flour. Stir in juice.
Add grated cheese and fruit.
Mix well.
Spoon into greased 1 quart casserole dish.
Combine margarine and crackers.
Sprinkle over top.
Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes till lightly brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment