Translate

December 20, 2008

Christmas Cookies

I have been busy making cookies for Christmas.

I have made Oreo Truffles, Peanut Clusters, Buckeyes, Dream Bars, Fudge (Jazzy's version), Snickerdoodles, Crunchies and Chocolate Chip Cookies. Whoa!

Oreo Truffles This year I made them with Mint Oreos.
Peanut Clusters These I made in the Crock Pot. They were very easy it only took 3 hours and they were ready to drop on wax paper. I do think I'll use parchment paper if I make these again.
Buckeyes I dip them all the way in melted chocolate.
Fudge Jazzy's friend gave her this recipe so I made her make it. We didn't use any nuts. I think I would use walnuts next time.
Crunchies I had these at work. Joanne brought them in for our Holiday Party and I wanted make them also. So easy.

I've spent most of today baking. I did make the Oreo Truffles last week because I needed 6 dozen for a cookie exchange that got cancelled due to weather. Oh well, I'll just give them away and I know they will get eaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment